1. Call your insurance company. They will require that a claims adjuster examine your vehicle before you will be allowed to do anything.
2. Find a reputable shop. Check their business references. Ask questions.
3. If you identify a problem with your vehicle, after the repair, how will you contact them? (Best bet is to stay local. Make sure you have a physical location for the business. Beware of out-of-state hail repair companies. Many of them will not warranty their work.)
4. Call us. Even if you don’t select us to repair your vehicle, we can help educate you about the repair process.
5. If you like our work, tell your friends.
6. If you don’t like our work, tell us. We welcome feedback and constantly look for ways to improve.